- Color - Brown-yellow, pink, blue, red
- Source - United States, Mexico, India, Australia, South Africa
- Attributes - Tiger Iron is composed of Golden Tiger Eye, Red Jasper and Hematite so it combines the qualities of these three minerals. (Discernment of realities, rectifying unjust situations, remembering dreams, sorting out things in your mind, calming and focus.) It promotes vitality and helps in passing through change. It is extremely helpful for people who are deeply exhausted at any level, especially those suffering from emotional or mental burn-out or family stress. It’s a creative and artistic stone that brings out inherent talents.
- Healing - It strengthens and detoxifies the circulatory system, the blood, and the liver. It assists with balancing the red-white cell count, eliminates toxins, and heals the hips, lower limbs, and feet, and strengthening muscles.
- Position - This is a good stone to make contact with the skin.